Come with Registered AKC paperwork, given after proof of spay/neuter letter from the Vet is sent.
Our parents are Health tested for All the poodle inheritable diseases through Paw Print genetics, to ensure our puppies will never have one of these diseases. VWd, DM, NEWS, and PRA-PRCD.
Puppy culture training for ENS Early neurological stimulation
4. 2 year health guarantee
5. Trim face to get them used to grooming (optional).
6. Clip nails every week after 3 weeks old. As they start to walk, the short nails will help their feet stay in the correct position, so their bones and muscles would develop correctly. It also helps to desensitize the puppies because their paws are the most sensitive part, Which equips them to stay calm at the groomers.
7. Raised indoors in a sanitized clean area, using the misty method, which will go a long way to house training them.
8. 75% potty trained. We put the hard work in so you don't have to.
9. Create trained with door always opened. We make it comfortable and inviting with blankets, treats and toys.
10. Each puppy gets a vet check from head to tail with a detailed report
13. Go home with a blanket of mom scent on it for a stress free transition
14. Go home with current food
15. Get a toy with litter mates scent on it
16. Teach them to sit, and stay before they get their food
17. Puppy photo shoot
18. Call them by their name when you pick it out 🤍
19. Weekly video of the puppy you chose
20. They get fed Natural healthy kibble.
21. Weaned with raw Sheeps or Goats milk
22. Volhards puppy aptitude testing to help you choose the puppy that suits best for you. Puppy aptitude testing evaluates a puppy's behavioral tendencies ranging from social attraction (degree of social attraction to people, confidence or dependence), Following, restraint, Social Dominance, Elevation Dominance, Retrieving, to Sound and Sight Sensitivity and Stability. The test parts are done consecutively and in a specific order.
23. Get lots of toys and play time. Scientific study's show that toys and playtime in more than just entertainment for the puppies. Animals that are raised in this environment, with plenty of toys, exercises and challenges, have bigger brains with more nuro-connections than animals that were not in this environment. This helps them go to your home equipped to Learn, memorize and have a healthy emotional response.